I think women are tired.
- Tired of feeling not enough.
- Tired of being pulled too many ways.
- Tired of getting to the finish line only to discover it was moved.
I think women need someone to offer encouragement that there is something more.
- More than treading water.
- More than the same failures over and over again.
- More than dishes, laundry and driving our children to their activities.
I think women are hungry to know that progress is attainable and okay and perfection is exhausting and impossible.
- Desperate to hear that good enough for today isn’t a cop-out or a resignation to mediocre, less-than life.
- Desperate for someone to figure out a way to gently say, “You’re doing great and I know you can do even better,” without making us feel like a failure.
We want to know where the checklist is for women who are like us.
- Women with little margin.
- Women with limited resources.
- Women who want to make their lives and homes beautiful and meaningful, but aren’t sure how with all the other things that are crowding in.
For the woman who needs a real world to-do list:
- Do make time to listen to God’s Word.
- Do ask God to order your day in a way that is life-giving to you, your family and others.
- Do something that makes you come alive
- Do offer grace to yourself and others.