When I think about why I write and what I’m about I think of the things I want more of and the things I want nothing to do with. In no particular order, this is my More & Less list:
- This world needs more safe places where people can say scary things.
- We need less lines in the sand that keep people out and more comfy living room chairs that invite people in.
- Less taking ourselves too seriously and more laughter.
- Less waiting for our big break and more embracing our small right now significance.
- More dance parties while doing the dishes.
- More “Me too” and less “How could you?”
- More back-road detours that make us laugh.
- More fiction that compels us stay up too late to see how it ends.
What’s makes up your More & Less list?