Some of my favorite posts/web-thingy’s this week:
- Max Lucado nailed it in his post about the need for decency in the presidency.
- If you are looking for something to remind you that you can do more than you think, you need to see the video on Jeremy Cowart’s site.
- A Prayer For the Cautiously Hopeful by Emily P. Freeman.
- An article by my friend Melissa about what it’s like to be a mom of a child with a rare disease.
- Some reflections of mine from when our family was trying to decide it was time to move.