When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
– Johson Oatman, Jr. “Count Your Blessings
I Thessalonians 5:18 – Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- We were able to buy a home in Tennessee. It feels so good to have a place of our own.
- When the rain came and flooded our basement in MN, we had the funds to pay for the cleanup and loss of rent.
- God provided new renters paying more rent than the previous ones.
- Nathan loves his job and has a confidence that I had been lacking the last few years.
- Deepening friendships here in Tennessee.
- I’m thankful that we’ve been in positions where we can see God’s hand at work.
- I get to hug my three kids every day.
What have been your blessings this year?